OUR FIRST SELF-PACED TOOLKIT TO HELP YOU SHOW UP WITH GREATER CONFIDENCE AND PRESENCE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. ACCESS SIX CORE CONCEPTS DELIVERED AS BITE-SIZED CONTENT WITH WORKSHEETS TO HELP YOU GAIN MOMENTUM.
Are you fierce and focused on the field, and wish you could show up that way in the rest of your life? Looking to create momentum for your whole life, but don’t quite know where to start? Are you wondering, “who am I without my sport? How can I start to see myself as more than an athlete?”
This program is designed specifically for you. We believe that being a high-performance athlete will serve you well in every aspect of your life. So, we’ve created a six-part series to help you fully access those valued qualities you bring to your sport in ways that can benefit the rest of your life.
You’ll gain the tools to “be your best coach” and engage with the foundational principles of coaching, when you don’t have the immediate access to one. Create your own pace as you gain ideas, resources, and activities to help you take the steps to show up with greater confidence and presence.
Start taking steps now toward creating a life you love.
What it is:
- An overview of six core concepts, with tools to help you make the most of it.
- Receive a brief description of a core concept, recommended resources to dig deeper, and reflection questions for you to activate what you’ve learned into your life. Topics include:
- Personal Core Values – know what you value
- The Power of Presence – how you show up has everything to do with what you achieve
- Mindfulness – make the most of your mental focus
- Rest – the value and practice of taking time to rest
- The Power of Thoughts – how you can train them
- Identity – who am I without my sport? How to speak yourself into the world